For the May meeting of Queso Diego we will be focusing on cheesemaking gadgets and equipment. Chris will lead a discussion and show-and-tell session about cheesemaking gadgets and equipment. Larry will also be giving a presentation about what he learned during his trip to Cheese School at Cal Poly SLO. We are still open to having more people show or present about gadgets and equipment, so please let us know by email or in the RSVP form if you have anything to show.
The meeting will be held at 6:30pm on Tues, May 15 at City Farmers Nursery (http://www.
Please RSVP using the link below so we can get an accurate head count:
- Sharing of cheeses
- Club business – treasurer updates, future meetings, etc.
- Updates on SD Fair Competition – Chris
- Cal Poly Cheese School Recap – Larry Stein
- Gadgets and Equipment – Chris Banker and others
What to bring:
- Cheese to share, if you can. Snacks and beverages are also welcome.
- Cash for food from food truck, if desired
- 2012 Dues ($20), if not yet paid. It will also be possible to pay online through PayPal
- Tuesday, May 15th
- City Farmers Nursery, Home Ave (http://www.
- Topic: Cheesemaking Equipment and Gadgets, Cheese School Recap