Important Note: Because we need an accurate head count to purchase supplies and we need to give our vendors adequate time to fulfill our requests, we have closed RSVPs for this meeting after several notifications on the email list. We kindly ask that you not attend if you did not already RSVP, as we are in the process of purchasing supplies for the meeting based on the current RSVP list.
January marks Queso Diego’s second anniversary as a club. To celebrate this occasion and the new year, we will again be holding a cheese and champagne pairing celebration. We will explore pairings with a variety of sparking wines. The club will provide cheeses for the pairing and we are asking that attendees contribute a suggested donation of $5 minimum per person to help offset the cost of the sparkling wines that we will be purchasing.
The meeting will be held at 6:30pm on Tues, January 15 at Curds and Wine (http://www.curdsandwine.com). The meeting will be held in their meeting suite (7188 Clairemont Mesa Blvd), which is the same building, but in the suite farthest from the main road. Signs will be posted to help guide you. The store will not be open before the meeting, but it will be open briefly following the meeting if you need to purchase any supplies.
We will need some of the members to bring folding chairs. These should preferably be regular folding chairs rather than the fabric camp chairs, so as to take up less space.
There will not be a meal or food truck provided, but members are welcome to bring snacks, drinks, and food to share as well as cheese.
- Club announcements
- Cheese and Sparkling Wine Celebration
What to bring:
- Suggested donation of $5 to help offset the cost of sparkling wines.
- Regular folding chair, if you have one.
- Cheeses and snacks to share (optional).
- 2012/2013 Dues ($20), if not yet paid. This year’s membership is valid through June 2013. It is also possible to pay online through PayPal.
- Tuesday, January 15th
- Curds and Wine, 7194 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 (http://curdsandwine.com
- Topic: Cheese and Champagne Celebration