January marks Queso Diego’s third anniversary as a club. To celebrate this occasion and the new year, we will be holding a cheese and champagne pairing celebration. We will explore pairings with a variety of sparking wines. The club will provide cheeses for the pairing and we are asking that attendees contribute a suggested minimum donation of $5 per person to help offset the cost of the sparkling wines that we will be purchasing.
In the past, the cheese and champagne celebration has been our highest attended meeting. To accommodate our available space this year, paid members will be given priority attendance, leaving a few spots for non-members. Please keep in mind that it’s possible we may have to cap off our headcount to ensure our available space is not compromised.
There will not be a meal or food truck provided, but members are welcome to bring snacks, drinks, and food to share as well as cheese. Nate’s Garden Grill (at City Farmers Nursery) is open for those who want to eat before or stop by for a drink after.
Please RSVP using the form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dDY4NXRPUXMtNzdUWUJ1R1lMNDFKREE6MA#gid=0
- Club announcements
- Cheese and Sparkling Wine Celebration
What to bring:
- Suggested minimum donation of $5 to help offset the cost of sparkling wines.
- Sparkling wine friendly foods to share
- 2014 Dues ($20 individual/$30 family), if not yet paid. This year’s membership is valid through June 2014. It is also possible to pay online through PayPal: http://quesodiego.org/about/membership/
- Tuesday, January 21st
- City Farmers Nursery – 4828 Home Ave. San Diego, Ca 92105
- Topic: Cheese and Champagne Celebration