The October meeting of Queso Diego will be held on Tuesday, October 18 at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at Curds and Wine, 7194 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111. Directions can be found here: http://www.curdsandwine.com/ We will have a food truck on site for members to purchase food.
The meeting’s discussion topic will focus on Blue Cheeses and will be led by John McKay. He has been doing a lot of research and preparation, and is planning to provide some commercial examples to go along with the discussion.
- Sharing of cheeses
- Club business – updates on officers, future meetings, etc.
- Featured presentation on Blue Cheeses – John McKay
What to bring:
- Cheese to share, if you can. Blue cheeses are especially encouraged
- Cash to reimburse John for commercial examples (a couple dollars)
- Cash for food from food truck, if desired
- Tuesday, October 18th
- Curds and Wine
- Topic: Blue Cheeses