The November Queso Diego meeting will focus on cheese and beverage pairings. With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s a great time to start thinking about sharing cheeses with family and friends. For this meeting, we are going to explore pairing cheeses with beer, wine, mead, cider, liquor, cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks. We encourage everyone to bring a cheese and/or a beverage to pair with and a favorite pairing would be even better. We will share our pairings and mix-and match to find new combinations. We will then have some discussion about our favorites and what worked well for pairings.
The meeting will be held at 6:30pm on Tues, November 20 at City Farmers Nursery (http://www.cityfarmersnursery.com). Map of parking and the meeting location: http://bit.ly/RtI8rX.
Please RSVP using the link below so we can get an accurate head count: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBJV0VoZkpLbXozRHJKTThURWFpZWc6MA#gid=0
- Free-form cheese and beverage pairings
- Club business – treasurer updates, future meetings, etc.
- Discussion about favorite pairings
- Additional time to revisit pairings
What to bring:
- Cheese and/or beverage for sharing and pairing. Snacks and beverages are also welcome.
- 2012 Dues ($20), if not yet paid. Membership is valid through June 2013. It is also be possible to pay online through PayPal
- Tuesday, November 20th
- City Farmers Nursery, 4832 Home Ave, SD (http://www.cityfarmersnursery.com)
- Topic: Cheese and Beverage Pairings