For the July meeting of Queso Diego we will be focusing on judging cheeses. Peter Zien, who was one of the judges for the SD Fair Cheesemaking Contest, will be giving a presentation on judging cheeses. We will discuss how to judge cheeses, cheese style categories, and cheese judging scoresheets. We also expect to have a hands-on judging exercise as part of the meeting.
Please RSVP using the link below so we can get an accurate head count:
- Sharing of cheeses
- Club business – treasurer updates, future meetings, etc.
- Recap of SD Fair Competition – Gisela
- Judging Cheeses – Peter Zien
What to bring:
- Cheese to share, if you can. Snacks and beverages are also welcome.
- Cash for food from food truck, if desired
- 2012 Dues ($20), if not yet paid. It will also be possible to pay online through PayPal
- Tuesday, July 17th
- City Farmers Nursery, Home Ave (http://www.cityfarmersnursery.com)
- Topic: Judging Cheeses