Queso Diego will have a booth at the SD Fermentation Festival on Sunday February 17. The event is from 11-5, rain or shine.
A one-day, family-friendly outdoor festival celebrating fermented foods and beverages, local food and wellness.
- Ambrosia Garden (21+) with tasters of local beer, wine, mead, cider and more (and keeper souvenir glass!)
- Keynote Panel by American Gut Project and UC San Diego about latest research on the human microbiome (healthy gut!)
- Live Music on 2 stages
- Makers Marketplace with over 35 local and regional makers
- Demos and Workshops from experts on how to make and enjoy fermented foods and beverages
- DIY Fermentation station
- Wellness Pavilion with yoga classes, reiki, sound healing, acupuncture, and massage
- Children under 12 are FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.