The September meeting of Queso Diego will be held on Tuesday, September 20 at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at Callahan’s Pub in Mira Mesa: 8111 Mira Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92126. Directions can be found here: http://www.callahanspub.com/
The meeting’s discussion topic will focus on Cheesemaking Basics and will cover the basics of how cheese is made, along with details about making hard and soft cheeses. We will also be electing officers at this meeting, so please make an effort to attend.
- Sharing of cheeses
- Club business – updates on name, website, etc.
- Discussion of future meeting topics
- Nomination of officers: VP and Secretary
- Featured presentation on Cheesemaking Basics
What to bring:
- Cheese to share, if you can
- Money for food and drinks at Callahan’s, if desired
- Tuesday, September 20th
- Callahan’s in Mira Mesa
- Topic: Cheesemaking Basics