Thanks to everyone who voted in the Queso Diego elections. We are proud to announce our 2015 officers:
President – Brian Trout
VP – Omar Acosta
Treasurer – Chuck West
Secretary – Colleen Garrett
IT – Chris Banker
Membership – Sandy McIsaac
Historian – Ringo
Quartermaster – Bill Tall
We are looking forward to planning some exciting activities and meetings for 2015.
Queso Diego recently ran elections for officers for 2014. It is with great honor that we announce our newly elected officers whose terms will run from the January 2014 meeting through the January 2015 meeting.
- President – Ringo Firefly
- Vice-President – Brian Trout
- Treasurer – Chuck West
- Secretary – Yvonne Cooper
- IT Chair – Chris Banker
- Quartermaster – Bill Tall
Congratulations to the new officers and we look forward to working with them.
The September meeting of Queso Diego will be held on Tuesday, September 20 at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at Callahan’s Pub in Mira Mesa: 8111 Mira Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92126. Directions can be found here: http://www.callahanspub.com/contact/direction. Their regular menu of food and drinks will be available for members to purchase during the meeting.
The meeting’s discussion topic will focus on Cheesemaking Basics and will cover the basics of how cheese is made, along with details about making hard and soft cheeses. We will also be electing officers at this meeting, so please make an effort to attend.
- Sharing of cheeses
- Club business – updates on name, website, etc.
- Discussion of future meeting topics
- Nomination of officers: VP and Secretary
- Featured presentation on Cheesemaking Basics
What to bring:
- Cheese to share, if you can
- Money for food and drinks at Callahan’s, if desired
- Tuesday, September 20th
- Callahan’s in Mira Mesa
- Topic: Cheesemaking Basics