To celebrate our one year anniversary as a club and the start of a new year, the theme of January’s meeting is cheese and champagne. We will be exploring pairing of various sparkling wines and cheeses.
The meeting will be held at 6:30pm on Tues, Jan 17 at Curds and Wine (http://www.curdsandwine.com/). Crazy Wheel Food Truck (http://crazywheelsd.com/) will be on site if you wish to purchase dinner.
Due to the cost of supplies for this meeting, we are asking that everyone in attendance contribute $5 to cover costs.
- Sharing of cheeses
- Club business – updates, future meetings, etc.
- Holiday Party recap
- Featured presentation on pairing cheese and champagne – Ringo
What to bring:
- Cheese to share, if you can.
- Champagnes or sparkling wines to share (optional)
- Cash for food from food truck, if desired
- $5 to help cover cost of supplies for meeting
- A folding chair if you have one, as seating is limited.
- Tuesday, January 17th
- Curds and Wine
- Topic: Cheese and Champagne