To celebrate our one year anniversary as a club and the start of a new year, the theme of January’s meeting is cheese and champagne. We will be exploring pairing of various sparkling wines and cheeses.
Due to the cost of supplies for this meeting, we are asking that everyone in attendance contribute $5 to cover costs.
- Sharing of cheeses
- Club business – updates, future meetings, etc.
- Holiday Party recap
- Featured presentation on pairing cheese and champagne – Ringo
What to bring:
- Cheese to share, if you can.
- Champagnes or sparkling wines to share (optional)
- Cash for food from food truck, if desired
- $5 to help cover cost of supplies for meeting
- A folding chair if you have one, as seating is limited.
- Tuesday, January 17th
- Curds and Wine
- Topic: Cheese and Champagne